We all know that Dr. Myles Munroe is the GOAT when it comes to success and purpose achievement. (If you don’t know, you’re about to find out!)
He’s one of the world’s greatest inspirational and motivational speakers, as well as a best-selling author of countless books on purpose, faith, and relationships.
Our goal is always to compel you into going for your goals and keeping you motivated to achieve against all odds. And we think these top 20 Myles Munroe quotes are exactly what you need to do just that!
- When you believe in your dream and your vision, then it begins to attract its own resources. No one was born to be a failure – Myles Munroe
- The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose – Myles Munroe
- Instead of waiting for someone to give you a job, create your own work – Myles Munroe
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth – Myles Munroe
- When facing severe challenges, your mind is normally at its sharpest – Myles Munroe
- Poor people talk about money all the time, rich people talk about things, wealthy people talk about ideas – Myles Munroe
- The best thing in life to do is not to regret and try to change what happened, but to interpret it properly, maximize it, and use it to serve other people. That’s what I want to do with my past – Myles Munroe
- God never demands anything that He does not provide for. Whatever God commands us to do, He equips us to do – Myles Munroe
- You must decide if you are going to rob the world or bless it with the rich, valuable, potent, untapped resources locked away within you – Myles Munroe
- If you become valuable to the world, the world will pay you to be yourself – Myles Munroe
- When we share our sorrow, our sorrow is halved, and when we share our joy, our joy is doubled – Myles Munroe
- We should always keep our behaviour or performance separate from our sense of self-worth – Myles Munroe
- Life outside your ideal environment will destroy your potential – Myles Munroe
- Don’t judge your success by the masses and what they think of you. Judge yourself by what God told you to do – Myles Munroe
- No matter how much you may learn, achieve, accumulate, or accomplish, if it all dies with you, then you are a generational failure – Myles Munroe
- The picture that we have of ourselves — our self-concept — will always determine how we respond to life – Myles Munroe
- Your job is where you get compensation for your activity. Your work is where you get fulfillment, because you love it so much – Myles Munroe
- Your existence is evidence that this generation needs something that your life contains – Myles Munroe
- In life, purpose is defined by the thing that makes you angry – Myles Munroe
- If you are aware that people are coming to you to receive your gift and not necessarily to you as a person, it keeps you very humble – Myles Munroe
Be Encouraged & Stay Blessed!